To celebrate our growth and our new platform that is coming soon (OMG!! Stay tuned, in March we will have a brand new home!), we are opening our blog to guest posts of any nature related to weddings and/or wedding business. We are happy to welcome wedding planners, wedding professionals, and journalists to the BWP Blog.
The willingness to share content, ideas, and resources is one of our best features. The power of our community is AH-MAZING!
Why Guest Post?
- Get exposure. Create another way to possible clients find you.
- Build awareness and build trust
- Drive traffic (look at the number of shares of this post below! 🙂
- Get promoted
Who are our readers?
Most of our readers are wedding planners and wedding professionals entrepreneurs looking for high quality, inspiring and actionable content. Also, in a small percentual, bridal couples, just because they are everywhere!
If you’d like to guest post on the BWP Blog, please read our guidelines before sending your submission.
Here some things to keep in mind:
- Keep your post between 500 – 700 words in length. You can do it in your own language (Spanish, Italian, etc) or in English.
- We reserve the right to edit, but we will allow you to review it before publishing.
- The post should be original not previously published online besides your own blog.
- Along with your guest post, make sure to include a high-resolution image of yourself and a small bio. You may also include a link to your website and social media channels. No affiliate links are allowed.
- We will send you the link the day before it goes live. Please promote the post on your social media channels and mailing list.
- IMAGES: please ensure you send us a minimum of 12 high-quality JPEG images (via wetransfer or dropbox). Photographer’ credit is mandatory.
- If the post is a Real Wedding or a Styled Shoot, list out all the people involved and vendors credits, along with their website link and social media channels.
- Please don’t submit generic posts on theory, the kind of posts that can be found everywhere else across the web.
Topics that you can write about:
- How-to articles that can solve problems
- Wedding Trends
- Destination Wedding Tips
- Bits of Advice on the wedding planning business and process
- Self-help for wedding professionals
- Expectation vs Reality
- Personal Experiences
- or just use your space to promote a Real Wedding or a Styled Shoot
- We don’t pay guest contributors
- We don’t publish every article we receive
- We don’t accept submissions from SEO agencies
- We don’t post generic posts
All guest posts need to include:
- Intro paragraph
- Conclusion paragraph
- 1-2 sentence bio of yourself in 3rd person
Email your completed guest post to [email protected] along with one headshot and lifestyle shot of yourself.
We’re excited to hear more from you soon!